Certified Scrum Master Training
Achieving the CSM Certification is a key step towards becoming a Certified ScrumMaster. With the Certified ScrumMaster training program, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework and Agile Project Management, allowing you to emerge as a confident and effective leader for your team.
Achieving the CSM Certification is a key step towards becoming a Certified ScrumMaster.
With the Certified ScrumMaster training program, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework and Agile Project Management, allowing you to emerge as a confident and effective leader for your team. The CSM training is led by an experienced and knowledgeable Certified Scrum Trainer, so you can rest assured that you’re receiving the best possible knowledge. After obtaining your Scrum Certification, you’ll be fully equipped to take the Scrum Master Certification exam and earn the title of Certified Scrum Master.
Scrum MasterCertification® Training Schedule
Meet Your Trainer
Gaurav Rastogi, a visionary entrepreneur and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). With a keen understanding of industry trends and a passion for empowering teams, Gaurav has helped countless organizations achieve their agile transformation goals. Through his strategic guidance and expertise, he enables teams to unlock their full potential, enhance collaboration, and deliver high-impact results. Gaurav’s commitment to nurturing agile talent has made him a trusted advisor and catalyst for success in the business world.
Gaurav Rastogi, a visionary entrepreneur and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
With a keen understanding of industry trends and a passion for empowering teams, Gaurav has helped countless organizations achieve their agile transformation goals. Through his strategic guidance and expertise, he enables teams to unlock their full potential, enhance collaboration, and deliver high-impact results. Gaurav’s commitment to nurturing agile talent has made him a trusted advisor and catalyst for success in the business world..
Customer Feedback on Universal Agile
Trust Pilot Reviews
Gaurav showed a lot of mastery of concepts and his ability to relate Agility and Scrum to real life examples was outstanding. His ability to relate theory & practice makes him an outstanding facilitator.
Module is crafted to simplify the concept, trainer Gaurav Rastogi is very efficient. He knows how to start with zero and make you understand all required contents. His approach of welder way of doing and learning is remarkable.
Wonderful trainer!! Very interactive, experienced, knowledgeable. Very nice communication and a confidence booster. I have achieved more then my expectation.
The training content and the style of presenting the content was apt. Trainer was super qualified and experienced. He made the training fun and easy to understand and stick.
It was very interactive and I learnt through real life example. Thanks Gourav for the mind-blowing training. It was my first online training and I learn with Fun.
CSM® Certification Course Overview
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certification course provides a comprehensive understanding of the scrum framework. It covers scrum roles, events, artifacts, and principles. The course enables participants to lead Agile teams and effectively guide them through the scrum process. It also teaches techniques to identify and resolve impediments that may arise during the project. The CSM certification course is ideal for project managers, software developers, and anyone interested in adopting the scrum framework.
- Covers the fundamentals of the scrum framework.
- Provides an introduction to scrum roles, events, artifacts, and principles.
- Offers an overview of the Scrum Master’s responsibilities and duties.
- Includes practical examples and case studies to illustrate Scrum in action.
- Regularly updated to reflect advancements in scrum framework.
- Expanded focus beyond software development to other industries.
- Incorporates new tools and techniques for implementing scrum.
- Participants learn how to identify and mitigate project risks, manage stakeholder expectations, and deliver high-quality products.
- Provides access to online resources and a community of scrum practitioners.
Why Universal Agile for CSM training ?
Why Universal Agile for CSM® training
- 2-day immersive training with certification.
- Scrum Alliance exam fee included.
- Practical knowledge through role plays, case studies, and simulations.
- Training by 20+ years experienced Scrum Alliance’s CST®.
- Access to one of the Pre-Recorded CSM Workshop by Gaurav Rastogi.
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
- Align Scrum workflow with your day-to-day work.
- Earn 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs for continuing education.
- Access to Universal Agile Academy for continuous learning
Become an Expert ScrumMaster® with Our Comprehensive Training
A Scrum Master plays a crucial role in supervising the scrum and development team. They possess an in-depth understanding of the scrum framework and can impart this knowledge to others. To qualify for the role of a Scrum Master, you must possess a Scrum Master Certification to some extent. Prior experience working on a scrum team would be advantageous, and the more experience you have, the better. Being quick-witted to assist in resolving issues is a must-have skill for the job.
A Scrum Master plays a crucial role in supervising the scrum and development team.They possess an
in-depth understanding of the scrum framework and can impart this knowledge to others. To qualify for the role of a Scrum Master, you must possess a Scrum Master Certification to some extent. Prior experience working on a scrum team would be advantageous, and the more experience you have, the better. Being quick-witted to assist in resolving issues is a must-have skill for the job.
- Planning, managing, and delivering solutions while adhering to the agile framework’s ideals, principles, and practices.
- Scrum teams follow agile beliefs, principles, and practices via training, coaching, and support.
- Identifying and controlling tasks, problems, dangers, and action items.
- Preparing plans for and directing scrum meetings, gatherings, and decision-making procedures.
- Keeping an eye on performance and growth while assisting teams in becoming better.
Opportunities for ScrumMasters®
CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) training presents lucrative opportunities in today’s job market. Professionals who acquire a CSM certification gain a distinct advantage in the domains of software development, project management, and product development. The industry places high value on CSM-trained individuals due to their expertise in driving agile transformations and optimizing project efficiency.
What You will Learn in Our CSM®
Detailed Breakdown of the Course Curriculum:
- Overview of the Scrum framework and principles.
- Responsibilities and interactions of each Scrum accountability..
- Understanding Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Coaching techniques and fostering collaboration.
- Strategies for scaling Scrum to large projects and organisations.
- Servant Leadership in Agile teams and removing impediments
- Continuous improvement in Agile environments.
Customization for Local Industries and Organizations:
- Practical application of Scrum concepts through real-world case studies and examples relevant to your industry
- Learn techniques to address industry-specific challenges and optimise Scrum implementation for better results
- Share experiences and learn from other participants’ experiences in adapting Scrum to their respective industries
- Develop a customised roadmap for Agile transformation, considering the unique characteristics of your industry or organisation.
Gain Practical Experience and Skills Relevant to the Job Market
- Engage in interactive exercises, role plays, and simulations to apply Scrum concepts in practical scenarios.
- Gain insights into the specific demands, trends, and challenges of the job market, and how Scrum can address them effectively.
- Connect with professionals and industry experts, expanding your professional network and opening doors for future career opportunities.
- Develop an Agile mindset that is highly valued by employers, enabling you to adapt and thrive in the dynamic job market.
Process to Become a Certified CSM®
With Universal Agile
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) training
Attempt the exam and download your CSM certificate
Step 1: Register with Universal Agile and go through the Scrum Guide.
Step 2: Attend Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) training Attend 16 hours of training conducted by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST®).
Step 3: Attempt the CSM exam online with minimum 74% passing score and download your CSM certificate from ScrumAlliance Dashboard.
Who Should Attend Our CSM® Training
This course is suitable for individuals aspiring to excel in Scrum and is beneficial for various roles, including but not limited to:
A project manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the company’s business operations in several departments.
The position of Scrum Master is in great demand. Being a Scrum Master can help you become a better team member and propel your career forward.
Scrum certification benefits Software Engineers by equipping them with agile frameworks knowledge, enhancing their ability to deliver high-quality software, collaborate efficiently, and adapt to changing requirements, fostering career growth.
As a product owner, obtaining a Scrum Master Certification can benefit you in various ways. The product owner provides greater value to the client since they have a distinct and demanding role in agile team planning.
It helps in promoting collaboration and enabling timely adjustments. By adopting Scrum, team leaders can drive efficiency, productivity, and quality in their projects.
Scrum certification benefits Quality Assurance Managers by equipping them with agile principles and frameworks knowledge.
ScrumMaster® Certification Course Curriculum
The Scrum Master Certification Course is designed to provide aspiring Scrum Masters with a comprehensive understanding of Scrum Framework and equip them with the skills to lead successful software development projects. Here’s a detailed overview of the course content, including the topics covered in each session and the practical experience and skills gained through the course.The Scrum Master Certification Course is typically a two-day training program that covers the fundamentals of Scrum Framework. The course is designed to provide a practical understanding of the Scrum framework, including the roles, events, and artifacts involved in Scrum software development projects. The course curriculum covers the following topics:
The Scrum Master Certification Course is typically a two-day training program that covers the fundamentals of Scrum Framework. The course is designed to provide a practical understanding of the Scrum framework, including the roles, events, and artifacts involved in Scrum software development projects. The course curriculum covers the following topics: .
Overview of Scrum Framework
Topics Covered in Each Session:
Practical Experience and Skills Gained Through the Course:
Benefits of CSM® Certification
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification has gained significant popularity among professionals due to its multitude of advantages. CSM certification validates an individual’s comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Scrum Framework. This prestigious certification confers a competitive advantage in the job market and is highly esteemed by organizations employing Scrum Framework for software development projects.
Advantages of Scrum Framework for Organizations:
- Enhanced adaptability to changing market needs.
- Effective risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Increased productivity and faster time-to-market.
- Maximisation of business value delivered.
- Efficient resource allocation and prioritisation.
- Improved stakeholder collaboration and communication.
Increased Job Prospects and Earning Potential for Professionals:
- Potential for entrepreneurial ventures in a vibrant startup and business ecosystem
- Thriving Agile job market across industries such as IT, finance, healthcare, and more
- Long-term career stability in a city known for its economic growth and opportunities
- Networking and collaboration opportunities within the local Scrum community
- Competitive advantage in securing high-paying positions in the job market
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification is a highly regarded credential in the field of project management, specifically within the Agile framework. It is designed to validate an individual’s knowledge and expertise in implementing the Scrum framework and leading Agile teams effectively. To attain CSM certification, one must undergo a comprehensive training program that covers essential Scrum concepts, roles, practices, and principles.
How to apply for exam after training?
Certified Scrum Master® is a valuable credential that helps you start your journey in Agile and the Scrum Framework, accelerating your career.
Certified Scrum Master® training benefits Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Software Developers, Project or Delivery Managers, Program Managers, New Scrum Team Members, and anyone interested in learning Scrum.
Yes, the certification is valid for two years, but it can be renewed by earning 20 SEUs (Scrum Education Units).
You can take the online exam anytime within 90 days after completing the workshop.
Enroll in the CSM certification course, attend the 2 days training, and then appear for the online exam. The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions, to be completed within 60 minutes. The passing score is 74%.
Yes, you have two attempts within 90 days after the training. After that, additional attempts can be taken at a cost of $25 each.
Yes, you can claim 16 SEUs/16 PDUs (Professional Development Units) toward PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® / PgMP® credential after completing the training program.
After becoming a Certified Scrum Master®, you can pursue roles such as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Advance your career in Agile Project Management and Delivery.
You can find the cancellation/refund and reschedule policy for CSM certification here.