PUBLIC – CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of Universal Agile’s scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellation request received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund after deducting transaction processing charges.
- Cancellation request received less than Seven (7) calendar days to the training would not be offered a refund.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows (except for Medical or national emergency condition) would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than Ten (10) calendar days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than ten (10) calendar days to the class would be credited to a future training but with an additional payment of 10% (of standard fee) as reschedule charge. (except for Medical or national emergency condition).
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time before start of the the course.
- Please note that if you do not notify, cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund or reschedule
- All Refunds will be made by the same mode as the payment was made after deducting transaction processing charges.
- Eligible Refund will be processed within 15 days after the request is made after deducting transaction processing charges.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY Universal Agile
- Universal Agile reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a Universal Agile Training Coordinator prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- Universal Agile is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
- All Refunds will be made by the same mode as the payment was made.
- Eligible Refund will be processed within 15 days after cancellation.