Though there is no pre-requisite required to attain this Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification. It is recommended that:
1. Individual should have atleast 5 years of experience in software development, business analysis, testing, product, or project management.
2. Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum.
*Please note that the prices mentioned are for the participants from India only, not for NRIs.*
Agile Coach | Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | CEO Universal Agile
Enterprise Agile Coach | ICAgile Authorized Instructor | SAFe SPC 5.0
The key features of Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification are as below:
Leading SAFe® Agilist Certification enable the participants to answer the team and organizational level impediments:
1. Realizing the benefits of SAFe including Boosting productivity, improving product quality etc.
2. Establishing Team and Technical Agility
3. Align massive organizations around clear, common objectives
4. Remove hidden obstacles to maximize team performance
5. Enable to protect the team from all work distractions
6. Adopt a customer-centric mindset
7. Participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning
1. 45 nos. of Multiple Choice questions
2. Duration: 90 minutes
3. Passing Score: 77% (35 questions out of 45)
4. Exam Language: English
5. The exam is to be taken within 30 days of training.
6. Second attempt or retake will cost additional $50.
7. Exam Type: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
| Portfolio |
|SAFe 5 Upgrade||4446WW4F2R||3||0||0.5||3||1||0.5||3||1||0.5|